Explore your mountain village apartment in Les Contamines Montjoie! A skier’s paradise at the foot of the ski slopes and central to ski shops and a variety of restaurants, you’ll enjoy the cozy studio space 30m from the ski slopes. In the warmer months, explore the nature reserve a 20-minute drive from the apartment.
• Bunk Bed with Double bed
• 1 Double sofa bed in the living area
• Kitchenette with essentials for meal prep
• Bathroom with tub, sink and toilet
• Get started early with on-site Ski Storage
• Nature reserve nearby to view lakes and glaciers
Welcome to the cozy studio in Les Contamines Montjoie! Our apartment is 30m from the ski lifts and 500m from world-class pistes, a skier's paradise. Ski or hike all day and enjoy the warm space of your unit on the 3rd floor at the end of the day. With an east exposure, our 205 sq.ft. studio provides a sunny place to rest after an adventurous day. A 5-minute drive takes you to the village of Contamines-Montjoie, with access to a variety of restaurants, supermarkets, and sporting goods stores. Take a beautiful walk in the nature reserve or leisure park in the center of the village.
The snug LIVING AREA features a double sofa bed and a separate bunk bed for 2 people. Cozy up on the couch after a hearty meal and watch some TV, read a book, or sit at the dining table to plan your agenda for the next day.
The 1 BATHROOM has a bathtub, sink, and toilet to get ready for your day on the slopes or a visit to the city center. If you are traveling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
The KITCHEN includes a microwave, mini-fridge, and two cooking hobs for quick meal prep when you're eager to head out for the day or at in the evening. Sit at the dining table that fits four guests. Take a 5-minute trip to the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne to collect some groceries or snack items to curb your munchies!
Be the first to get on the pistes with easy on-site ski storage that will save you time! Please note that there is no lift to the 3rd-floor apartment in Boule de Neige, where your unit is located. While there are shuttle buses 200m from the apartment, we recommend you have a car to get to the many restaurants, recreational areas, and the nature reserve in the area. Make note, however, that there is no parking available on-site. Please note that guests are expected to clean their accommodations prior to leaving.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a small daily tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Also, there is No Wi-Fi on the premises but in some units, you can rent a mini Wi-Fi box (weekly and daily rates apply). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
Situated 30m from the ski lifts, you'll enjoy a snow paradise perfect for the whole family or a group of friends. In the warmer months, explore the flora and fauna while you discover unique lakes, cliffs, and glaciers in the nature reserve nearby (20-minute drive). For a casual restaurant for all ages, we highly recommend the 2-minute drive to L'Air du Temps restaurant or if you prefer to walk, stroll 10 minutes to the Creperie restaurant, Ty Breiz. For munchies or groceries for meal prep in your studio, pick up groceries or a snack at SPAR, a quick 2-minute drive away. For a day trip (40-min each way) bring the kids for a fun-filled day of roller coasters and luge at the Chamonix Amusement Park!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Ski the slopes, 500m from your studio
• This unit is close to many restaurants and bars
• A 5-minute drive to the Supermarket, Sherpa de Lay
• Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises but you can rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person, €21/2 people, bath kits €9
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
• Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of between €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person will be collected
Children - Allowed
Pets - Not permitted
Smoking - Not permitted