Nestled just outside the centre of the village, our comfy studio provides access to all of the amenities a skier could ask for -- most prominent among those being its location close to the lifts. Ski the pistes then enjoy the unspoiled, traditional French architecture before heading back to your home away from home. Our property has other features we think you’ll love:
• Cozy studio with a Double Murphy bed
• Great value! Sleeping area with Bunk beds acts like a bedroom
• In-suite washer keeps your clothes clean
• Enjoy the view from the balcony
• Less than 250m to the gondola
• Nearby ski shuttle stop takes you directly to the pistes
• On-site ski storage
• Complimentary outdoor parking
On your next vacation, stay close to the gondola by booking time in our comfy studio which has on-site ski storage. When you’re not skiing the pistes, walk around the village and enjoy the lovely French architecture and unspoiled scenery. If you’re planning to visit in the summer, make sure you bring your hiking boots, as there are tons of trails for you to enjoy.
Our cozy STUDIO contains a Double Murphy bed in the living area. It also has an additional SLEEPING AREA which has a set of Bunk beds.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which contains a bathtub and a shower. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits which include bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
When you’re not skiing or eating at one of the fabulous local restaurants, relax in our LIVING Area and watch something on TV. Better yet, bring your favourite movie and play it using our DVD player.
Craving fresh air? Step out onto our BALCONY, which faces east.
Before you head out, you can whip up a snack in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a mini-fridge, a dishwasher, 4 hotplates, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! If you spill something on your favourite shirt, you can clean it off with the in-suite washer (note, there is no dryer).
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at L’Enclave, where our property is conveniently located. These include the on-site ski storage, the proximity to the nearest ski shuttle stop, and the complimentary outdoor parking.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day.
An endless variety of activities await every traveller who ventures to the resort of Contamines Montjoie. During the summer, spend your time at the Pays du Mont-Blanc, which features over 20 activities for the kids and the kids at heart. Share laughs while playing mini-golf or have a game of tennis while the kids bounce on the trampoline or go for a horseback ride. In the winter, follow in the steps of the champions who learned it all in Contamines Montjoie! Ski the world-famous pistes, or try out the luge, biathlon, or skating rinks. At the end of a wonderful day, we love to grab an exquisite meal with nice wine at the Auberge du Téléphérique. Or, indulge in a delicious and traditional raclette at Le Stem Restaurant Savoyard!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Ski the pristine pistes
• Our property is located on the second floor
• Please note that there is no dryer, only a washing machine
• Upon your arrival, a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person will be collected
• There is a security deposit of €200 due upon arrival
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
• Rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
Children - Allowed
Pets - Not permitted
Smoking - Not permitted