Val di Sole Skiing HolidaysSkiing & Snowboarding in Val di Sole
Val di Sole Ski Holidays - Italian Dolomites Skiing & Snowboarding in Val di Sole - Brenta Dolomites
Val di Sole ski holidays - not many people outside of Italy have heard of the Val di Sole but this is slowly changing as word gets out just how good a place this is to visit anytime of year. Val di Sole is within the Brenta Dolomites between Lake Garda and South Tyrol and surrounded by the National Park of the Stelvio and the Nature Park Adamello Brenta.
There are 4 lift connected ski resorts including Madonna di Campiglio, in the Val di Sole and Val Rendena giving a huge 150km of piste spread across 4 valleys and served by high speed modern lifts. The area is ideal for beginners and intermediates and perfect for touring.
See the Val di Sole piste map for more information on the ski areas.
If you buy the "Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta" lift pass, you also have access to more local ski areas that give a huge 428km of pistes served by 150 lifts.
- Passo del Tonale in Val di Sole
- Ponte di Legno
- Andalo-Fai della Paganella
- Monte Bondone
Val di Sole Accommodation
There is a good mix of holiday rentals accommodation in Val di Sole including ski chalets, apartments and family run hotels. Offering a warm and very friendly stay, the ski resorts in Val di Sole such as Pinzolo, are generally excellent value and provide nothing less than the highest quality in service. The exception being Madonna di Campiglio where prices are higher reflecting the international status of this very chic and cosmopolitan resort where skiing comes second to people watching and shopping!
Featured Val di Sole ski resorts
Things to see and do
- For exploring some nearby ski resorts and don't fancy driving, you can take the Pinzolo-Campiglio Express gondola lift to Pinzolo. From there, you can right across the 4 valleys
- Take a trip to Val Genova which is the entrance to the Adamello Brenta Natural Park. It is full of amazing waterfalls such as Nardis and Lares which are fed by the glaciers on the Adamello-Presanella mountains
- Madonna di Campiglio is definitely worth a visit if only to sip expresso and people watch. A chic resort of the same pedigree as Cortina
- In summer, take a drive up to Passo Tonale where the scenery is stunning and perhaps go skiing on the glacier
Our view on Val di Sole ski holidays
We think the ski resorts in Val di Sole are perfect for family summer or ski holidays. Also ideal for intermediate skiers and boarders and for touring around the other ski resorts within the Brenta Dolomites.
The National Park of the Stelvio and the Nature Park Adamello Brenta provide spectacular scenery with snow capped peaks in the winter and a valley of waterfalls during the summer. Add in the family friendly facilities, superb local cuisine and its easy to see why the Val di Sole is getting ever more popular.....
List your Ski Chalet
Ski holiday rentals are getting more popular with travellers from families to adventurers.
List your chalet on MyChaletFinder today!
List your property