Killington Piste & Trail Map Skiing and snowboarding in and around Killington, Vermont
The trail map of the Killington ski area shows how extensive the terrain is - you will be hard pushed to ski all the trails in a week and thats without mentioning the back-country options - this is Vermont's largest ski area spread over 7 peaks including Pico Mountain 5 miles away.
- Bear Mountain - 23 intermediate / expert pistes
- Canyon Area - 9 trails mainly for experts
- Condo Trails - 4 beginner slopes
- Killington Peak - 15 trails
- North Ridge - 8 trails
- Ramshead - 9 beginner - intermediate pistes
- Skye Peak - 47 trails
- Snowdon Mountain - 29 trails
- Snowshed - 5 beginner slopes
- South Ridge Trails - 11 pistes
- Sunrise Mountain - 4 beginner slopes
Away from the pistes, there are some excellent ski tours including the route from Killington to Pico Mountain. You will need a "Uphill Travel Pass" with photo ID for any of the ski tours and the area trail map is essential.
|Piste Map Information|
Killington Trail & Area Map