How to get to Gstaad
Gstaad is serviced by the three international airports of Geneva, Berne and Zurich with many daily flights. The closest airport is Berne and from there, an airport transfer will take around 90 minutes.
Helicopter private transfers
Gstaad has its own heliport and there are several companies that operate heli transfers from Geneva airport such as Whitetracks Helicopters.
- Geneva Railway Station 2:30 hours
- Zurich Railway Station 3 hours
- Bern Railway Station 2 hours
- Basel Railway Station 3 hours
- Montreux Railway Station 1:30 hours
- Montreux 1 hour (61 km)
- Bern 1:30 hours (91 km)
- Geneva 2 hours (160 km)
- Zurich 3 hours (220 km)
View Larger Map